Saturday, February 12, 2011

Martijn Sanders

Martijn Sanders

Amazingly, we haven't featured Dutch barihunk Martijn Sanders since our initial post in 2007.  To our eyes, he's only gotten more attractive and the voice richer.

Since we last featured Sanders, he sang his first Riccardo in I Puritani and worked with and performed Henri Dutilleux's Deux sonnets de Jean Cassou. He is also due to release his first recording, which will be songs from the Jugendstil period on Landor Records.

Here he is singing Escamillo from a July 2010 performance:



Contact us at Barihunks@gmail.com







1 comment:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete